First Posts

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Update to present

Ok so tomorrow, August 1st, I start a new diet. So I have figured out I have to slowly ease into a crazy diet and not just jump into one, because I don’t have any willpower.

So in the past (this year) I tried this Ana Boot Camp diet. It’s planned for eight weeks and the maximum calories are 400 a day 😧. I obviously broke out of it after a week. So I checked this website and it had the Ana boot camp diet, along with another Ana in training (let’s refer to it as AIT)  diet which was the easier version of the boot camp. (ABC) the maximum was I think 600 calories. Then there was ANOTHER one what was the easier version of AIT, which is called the Pre AIT diet. The maximum calories are 1000 and there are some cheat days. It’s planned for a month. So here are some pics I won’t add the ABC plan just yet so wish me luck for tomorrow! Thx y’all adios🤗

Pre AIT Diet plan

AIT Diet plan

No comments:

Post a Comment