First Posts

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Day 1 Pre AIT

Hi so I woke up around 8:15 this morning, excited and kind of sad that my new diet started!
So today’s limit is 1000 calories, which is going to be kinda easy for today...

But here in Europe they use kilo joules of kilo calories (kJ and kcal) so I’m going to have to keep converting the packaged items for a couple days before we return home. ๐Ÿ™„

My mom is coming to get my sister and I and staying for a few days which is NOT GOOD. She knows all the gimmicks I’ve done the past 2 or 3 years with dieting so if she finds the diets or notices I’m not stuffing my face like a pig then IT WILL BE THE END.

In fact, she was the reason some successful diets ended. I remember I went a week without eating over 1000 calories and it was going really well. She made food for us and I tried to get out of it, but she sat me down angrily and screamed at me until I ate something. There was this terrible feeling throbbing in my throat as I had to force myself to swallow. It is something that I will never forget.

Anyway, I decided to skip breakfast and maybe I’ll go outside and work to burn some calories.

Also, last night I used a cleaner sheet of paper to write down my diets and I would take a pic rn, but I’m too lazy. Oof I’ll have to be un-lazy ack Ok there is not much going on so I’ll write later adios๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

10:36 am
Ok so I just had an apple (57 cal) and a cup of dried apricots. (305 cal) I thought the dried apricots were going to Ben under 100 calories but I was wrong. Jeez now I don’t have that much left ๐Ÿ˜• I think I’ll go take a shower and go outside so I’m not tempted by anymore food !
12:30 pm
Ok so I had some potato soup (210 cal) for lunch and then took a really long walk. Then I went outside again to pick fruit and walked some more. After that hiked a bit and then drank A WHOLE FQUIN TWO LITER BOTTLE OF COKE ZERO. Only two calories, (they lied) but is was a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
7:45 pm
After wards, I decided to cook some dinner for everyone, so I made veggie sauce with spaghetti and homemade tortilla chips. I had to taste some of it, which took up about 60 calories. (I just added 20 calories every time I tasted something) and then since I had plenty of calories left to the 1000, I had a tiny bowl along with some of the tortilla chips, which was 300. Then to be safe I didn’t eat any more. (I ate over 900 cal. already, so just in case I counted anything wrong I just left it that way) My grandparents bought giant meaty burritos for everyone (so no one except me ate the spaghetti) and th y kept asking me if I wanted one. Then my sister got ice cream and she kept tempting me with it. (Since I did have some cal. left, I ate like a molecule of it) and that’s it!
10:02 pm
Eep I really hope I can do this until the end of August! I start high school in September so I want to look good or at least better

I’m tired I’ll g to sleep ack 800 cal. tomorrow whatever gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment