First Posts

Friday, August 2, 2019

Day 2 Pre AIT

8:09 am
Hiiihello I’m hungry I think I’ll have some tea

I don’t think I should eat this morning, because when my mom arrived I’m sure we may have a large meal so I need to save the calories

Some thinspiration


8:37 am

Ok so I had a plain 117 cal. tortilla and a 21 g. chocolate chip cookie which equals 219 cal. All together! Ackkkk less that 600 cal. Left for meeeee noooo I’m also having tea so meep

12:33 pm
So I didn’t have tea 😭 the brewer was broken 🤕

I went for a three hour walk! I wish I knew how many calories I burned though😅

Google says if you walk for an hour you burn at least 1.6 calories for every pound of body weight sooo I did math and looks like I should have burned about 849.6 cal? (I’m a heavy boi) I feel like that’s wrong though

I bought ANOTHER 2 liter bottle of Coke Zero and drank the whole thing I almost threw up 
(No more Coke Zero for me lol) acpth (?)

8:33 pm
Ok so I had an apricot dumpling (147 cal.) and snacked on some other stuff and then I had tea for dinner

I went for a bike ride too and after my mom arrived we went for a walk (again) I kind of lost track of my calories so I just won’t eat anything else today

I was bored and I just started thinking about the movie “the croods”. I remembered when the family hunted the egg and when they passed it around and there wasn’t any left for the dad,  so he goes, “oh it’s ok, I at last week.” And I was like DANG that’s some thinspiration

Anyway sorry for my spelling and grammar mistakes it’s hard to type on a small screen keyboard 

I’ll finish my tea and continue watching this nature program ok see y’all tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment