First Posts

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Day 4 Pre AIT

5:42 am

Sup! I woke up extra early today so I could get some exercising in. I decided to start toning up my inner thighs as well as my upper body so I did planks, crunches, more planks, abductions, kicks, etc. etc. it took me about 45 minutes (including the time it took to search the moves) so I’m happy. I still have to walk and jog today...

400 calories is today’s limit! I have to go to church and then we are having the brunch. I decided to cut out unhealthy sht from my diet (it takes up a lot of calories anyway, so I’m kinda glad 🙃) I guess I’ll be eating only fruits and veggies today

Also, we are FINALLY leaving CZ after five weeks today/tomorrow. I can’t wait to get back home to my friends and my healthier lifestyle! (Uuughhhh I have homework to do for school ack and I have to run 7 miles in a race oh frick man) Hopefully the excersising will cause me to loose weight faster before high school eep skeet

8:46 pm
So I’m in the airport hotel! I had Thai salad for dinner (greens, soy sauce, and bamboo shoots, 100 cal.) and for the brunch I had <3 small plain pancakes (88 cal) cucumber (15 cal) and two slices of nectarines. (20 cal) and an apple (57 cal) soo that I think is about 280 calories? I went for a short walk this morning and there’s a fitness room in the hotel, so I did cardio in there for thirty minutes and then I was stretching and lifting >40 reps on a few of the machines. I feel so good after that workout! Wow I was surprised at how many calories I burned! Tomorrow I’m either having 1000 cal or fasting. I’ll have to check. both won’t be hard to do, but I always feel sick after a plane ride and food always helps so I guess the 1000 will be better

Ok so tomorrow is 1000 phew

Well I’ll be having some blueberries and going to sleep. I hope I can fit in a workout tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment