First Posts

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Day 3 Pre AIT

10:51

Good morning

So I had some bread (151 cal) and a nectarine (68 cal) and tea with honey (40 cal) for breakfast.

600 today!!

Tomorrow we are having brunch so I’ll just eat fruits and veggies and keep track๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

YES we are going home tomorrow too!

It’s raining today so I can’t really go outside and exercise yet๐Ÿ˜ข

3:31 pm

Hi so I went for a long distance walk/run and then I got into the pool (I didn’t eat anything after breakfast yet) it was really cold and then a thunderstorm came through so I decided to stay outside (I was FREEZING) so I could burn some extra calories from being cold. I have to go to some party later today and I’ll only have 300 cal. left to consume ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

10:17 pm
Ok so I had a lot of vegetables (peppers and cucumbers) and it only took up maybe 100 cal.

But then I had peanuts.

I didn’t have techlnology when I ate them, so I had maybe half a cup which was almost 600 cal.

Shiiiiiiiii*

But I during my run/walk I burned a lot so I burned off the stuff I had this morning but still.... I am so pissed off with myselfffff aaauugh

I went for another walk this afternoon and I decided I will start doing upper body workouts so I can tone my arms, abdomen, belly, waist, etc.

Ok it’s late post tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment