First Posts

Monday, August 26, 2019

Day 22, 23 Pre AIT

Day 23

OKK so i started eating most of my calories in the mornings so i burn them throughout the afternoon

today was 600!! my sister and mom and i drove p to maine for the weekend. i was so scared that we may stop for dinner somewhere on the way bt we got snacks @ a gas station so i said i wasn't hungry lolol it worked

the hotel was super nice

Day 24

OK THE REAL TEA BEGINS

so remember when i said my mom cold rin this whole thing for me?

SHE FOUND OT

so today was 400. we went out for breakfast, so i had a vegan bowl (literally fckin lettce with chickpeas) and then i had a protein bar. 400 done.

she was working the whole day so i didn't have to eat

THEn wE gO To jaPaNeSe resTAUranT

i was FREAKING HELL

i said i wasn't too hungry and we "shared" a plate of sushi, scallops, ect.

i had some sushi and left the table to spit it out. she bought it.

bt then she left 2 pieces of salmon and sushi for me. i tried telling her i wasn't hungry and that we could bring it back to the hotel room and that i'll eat it the next day, bt she got PISSED.

she told me if i don't eat it i'm going to be in BIG TROUBLE. i'm like oh shit

so i sat there and stared at the stupid sushi regretting all my life choices for like 15 minutes

i didn't end p eating it, we left

bt i convinced her that i was refusing to eat, so she yelled at me the rest of the night, threatened she'll pll me out of dance, send me to a treatment center, told my dad about it, showed me "proper meals," ect.

deep shit man


No comments:

Post a Comment